Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hats Hats Hats

Ok I know I am nuts. It started out with just a couple hats, then Chloe wanted me to make another hat for her friend so I told her to give one of hers to the girl and I would make her different colors. Well I then made a green and a blue and Mya a multi color and Tira and Trinity Black. Well Tira said her hat is too tight so I told her I would make her another. She wanted one like Mya. Well there I went with my scraps to make more hats and didn't count right. One multi-color for Chloe, one for Tira, one for Trinity and Mya had one. Hmmmm so I have and extra medium hat. The coat I made for Christi didn't fit, so Chloe got it. So how can a girl have a jacket without a matching hat. I had to make two because, I don't remember which brown I used. So Chloe has two brown and white hats too. I am so done with these hats. I think I will hide the pattern from myself. This way I will not even think of making more hats. Hee hee hahah

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Trin loves her hat and wears it often!