Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hats Hats and more Hats

Here is Chloe in the hat I made her.
It always seems like I go overboard when I make things for the kids. Like the purses and the dresses with everything to match. Well Chloe's friend wanted a hat like hers. Chloe had one that was a bit big for her. I told her to give her that one and I would make another out of a different color. She picked blue first then green. So I made her one of each. Then I could not leave Tira out cuz Mya had one from before. So then I didn't want to not leave Trinity out, Jennifer's girl, since Christi and her are close friend. So I made her one. Then I had some fabric I was going to toss so I made Mya another hat. Goofy me!!


Here are some more. Guess who the mixed color one is for?? Give up?? Mya!!












Here are the linings I used.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

these hats really are cool. chloe looks so nice in them. they turned out great