Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hats, scarves and more slippers


I made the ones below first because Tira wanted a hat, scarf and gloves cuz Joshua had some. So I decided to make her some. Then I had more fabric left over but not enough to make it like the other one. But it turned out nice I think. The I am a Star, on the hat could have been a bit lower but it looks good.














This is the one I made first. Tira has a pink coat so it will look nice.
















Well here I go again. More slippers. Well being in Maryland is a problem when making the kids stuff to wear. I get the sizes wrong sometimes. These are for Joshua, the ones I made him were to narrow. He has wide feet. But I like these much better anyway. He will love the puppy I embroidered on them.

2 comments:

Christi said...

oooh they are gonna love them!

Karina said...

these are so nice