Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hats for Chloe

Here are some hats I made for Chloe. My model was very good. She kept still and let me put the hat on her without any argument. She was the best model there is. Isn't she pretty.
















This is the same kind of hat but I made the rim white. I used the same model. She was cheap.



















Now this is a different style and was not as easy to make. Being all black you cannot tell how its made but the pic below of the same hat, which is black and the pic turned out gray, well you can see the difference in the style. Like my model again. She is the best.













I had taken this pic before my model came in. Same hat just for some reason pic turned the hat gray.

1 comment:

Christi said...

ohh they look so nice! shes gonna love them. And what a great model you have!