Monday, June 23, 2008

Mya and Tira dresses and more


Ok I know I went overboard and I have no idea why but here is another dress, shorts, hats, purses and for the American doll there is a sleveless dress with a poncho to keep them warm on a chili day.
I know I am crazy but hey, what can I say, when my grandchildren love me to sew, and I love to sew, and they ask their Grammy to make them birthday presents. Well I just have to do it. Mya had only asked for one dress but I had to make her two and Tira to match. Now Tira has no idea about the matching dresses. So she will be totally surprised. It was a hard to make up my mind to send them the same day or days later, but Tira may be upset when she sees the baby clothes. So we, Christi and I, decided to send separate packages but mail the same day.

1 comment:

Christi said...

cant wait for the girls to get them :)