Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Grammy loves me


Ok this was a regular T shirt but now cut to be a muscle shirt. WHY?? Well I wanted to embroider Grammy loves me on a shirt for Kyle. Did good on the Grammy part but could not figure out how to get the needle to move down for the second line so I decided to just move it myself. Well the Loves Me turned out nice but there was only one problem. The sleeve was embroidered with the Love me and it was ruined. Kyle said its ok Grammy, you were practicing anyway. Well I tossed it in the trash. Kyle saw it and took it out and said you are going to throw it away? I told him it was ruined and he said maybe you can cut that part off and the idea came to me. Cut the shirt into a muscle shirt. Kyle is happy now and I am satisfied. So here it is. I did cut the sleeve inside as close as I could. He said it was lumpy but he also said he didn't care.

2 comments:

Christi said...

awww he looks happy :)

Jennifer said...

that's really sweet