Sunday, April 6, 2008

My dress


I made this dress today. I cut it out the other day but never got to it. So today was the day and i just could not put it down till i was done. Now I need a pair of white heals to go with it. I would have showed it on me but I can't zip it up. Still having problem with my arm. But it turned out pretty good I think.













This pattern did not have a zipper but I added one anyway. The fabric was a cotton and it called for stretch but if you add a zipper its fine. I am not happy with the bottom of the zipper but I will get better.















This shows the dress unzipped

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christi said...

looks great!!! you did a good job!

Karina said...

that is soo cool, yes Id love to see it on......awesome job!