Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fo my little guy


These are for Joshua. I hope he likes them. I wanted to make a shirt and shorts for Jacob to match but this fabric, well I took what was left and it was not enough to make a shirt for Jacob and gosh the amount a fabric it would take. I took the task of buttons as you can see and it really is not hard. You just have to do it a few times and hope it turns out on your shirt. Hee hee. Well it turned out ok. I had problems with the collar but I will get better if I do another one. Its been gosh so long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karina said...

oh my gosh, those r stinkin cute. I want to see pics of him wearing them! great work!

Christi said...

I love them! Cant wait to get them and put them on him!